Gently exfoliate layers of dead skin to buff away dullness and unclog pores, cleansing away toxins and impurities to reveal skin's natural glow. An integral part of any cleansing ritual, these exfoliating gloves also massage the skin and stimulate circulation of blood throughout the body - leaving skin looking and feeling fresh, clean, and healthy.
Here’s the thing—exfoliating gloves are actually amazing for helping you achieve glowing, envy-worthy skin. It’s simply a matter of learning how to use them.
Follow these six easy steps for best results:
- Look for quality - such as our exfoliating gloves, or polishing towels, or natural luffas.
- Wet your body before use - Exfoliating gloves are designed to be used with water and an exfoliating agent or simple body wash, so it’s best that you wet your entire body, as well as your exfoliating glove, before you start scrubbing.
- Use a gentle body wash or bar soap - The exfoliating glove is your exfoliator, so using a glove with an abrasive soap product or scrub is overkill. Let your glove do the work.
- Start massaging from shoulders to toes - To remove as many dead skin cells as possible without irritating your skin, you’ll want to use circular motions, versus scrubbing up and down.
- Towel dry & moisturize - Even if you aren’t someone who normally applies a moisturizer, you definitely don’t want to skip this step. Using body lotion will not only give you soft, supple skin, but it will also give your new skin cells the protection they need.
- Hang your gloves to dry and replace often!
100% Nylon Fiber